These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site, including the purchase of goods through this web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of:
i) use of this web site;
ii) reliance on any information contained on or accessed through this web site; and
iii) the goods supplied pursuant to an order placed on this website.
- To the extent permitted under the law, any implied terms are excluded from the operation of these terms and conditions.
Pricing & Typographical Errors
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this web site.
- Digital Electronics reserve the right to make changes to this web site and these terms at any time.
- If goods are listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to:
i) Typographical errors or errors in pricing; and
ii) Erroneous information received from our suppliers;
- Digital Electronics shall notify you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel the order.
- Digital Electronics shall have the right to cancel any orders made in reliance on incorrect pricing or information as described in Clause 4 up until the delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit or account card charged.
- Should an order be cancelled, Digital Electronics shall reimburse you the full amount charged to your credit or account card. Third Party Websites
- Digital Electronics shall not be responsible for the operation of or content located on any third party web sites linked to this website.
- Digital Electronics does not make any representations as to anything on any third party web site linked to this website, nor shall it be taken to endorse any product or service located on such third party websites.
- All pricing on Digital Electronic web site is subject to variable Exchange Rate and is subject change without notice.
- Digital Auctions charges a standard 16.5% to sell your item. Clients are responsible for providing us with itme descirption & photos of the item.
- Digital Auctions is not responible for any listing errors or despirtion errors that may come from incorrect information fom clients.
- Digital Auctions selling terms are 14 days to sell your item. If the item dosnt sell we charge a 5 % handling fee.
- Digital Electronics shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of late delivery arising from the unavailability of goods, regardless of whether such goods have been displayed on the website.
- Digital Electronics shall inform you as soon as practical of any lateness in delivery and you may:
i) order replacement goods displayed on the web site up to the value of the goods originally ordered; or
ii) cancel the order at any time prior to the dispatch of the goods.
- All transactions are conducted through a secure web server.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of information transmitted to us through this website.
Returns & Cancellation
- If goods are:
ii) not fit for the purpose advertised; or
iii) does not match the sample or description;
they may be returned within 14 calendar days of receipt in its original condition in exchange for a replacement or a full refund.
- Goods must be returned in an “as sold” condition, including all packaging, instruction manuals and accessories
- You may cancel an order at any time before the dispatch of the goods with a full refund within 30 calendar days of cancellation.
Customs Duty on Goods
You shall be responsible for any custom duties imposed as a result of the delivery of the goods.
- Subject to Clause 19 below, Digital Electronics provides a 12 month warranty for any goods purchased.
- (Clause 19) The warranty provided for in Clause 19 is subject to the following terms:
i) Goods purchased second hand from Digital Electronics are not covered;
ii) Only defects in workmanship and materials are eligible to be covered ; and
iii) Goods must be returned to Digital Electronics for repair at your expense.
- Digital Electronics shall not liable for any damage to returned goods occurring in transit on the way back for repair.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, Digital Electronics will inform you if any of the conditions under Clause 19 are not satisfied and you may request for the goods:
i) to be returned at the cost of Digital Electronics; or
ii) to be repaired at your cost.
- Once repaired, Digital Electronics will bear the costs of returning the goods.
- Prior to purchase and at your request, Digital Electronics may arrange warranties provided by third party providers for any goods excluded pursuant to Clause 19(i) at your cost.
- All prices on the web site are quoted in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax.
- All orders are subject to your credit card surcharge 2.5 % or account card having the requisite authority to complete the sale.
- To the extent that any one or more of the terms and conditions is prohibited by any applicable law, such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Western Australia.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The Customer agrees to pay the Price and all taxes charged for the Goods supplied within 7 working days from the date of this invoice unless otherwise agreed to by Digital Electronics Australia. Any late accounts incur a 10 % fee onto of the invoice amount.
- Digital Electronics Australia shall retain title of the Goods until full payment is received and until such time have the right to:
- enter the Customers premises in order to repossess the Goods without liability for trespass or any resulting damage;
- resell the Goods repossessed pursuant to (a); and
- Recover any shortfall from a sale made pursuant to (b) due to any change in condition of the Goods whilst in the Customer’s possession.
- The Customer will reimburse Digital Electronics for all costs, charges, expenses, fees, liabilities, outgoings and payments incurred in recovering outstanding monies including debt collection agency and legal fees.
- Digital Electronic Australia is not liable under contract, tort or otherwise for defective goods, or for any injury, damage or loss, pecuniary or otherwise, resulting from the use the Goods.
- Digital Electronics Australia will not accept responsibility for the loss of software, data or any other electronic information resulting from an agreed service or repairs. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to backup any software, data or any other information that the Customer believes to be important.
- Goods purchased are subject to the terms and conditions of:
- the licensing agreements attached to the Goods which govern their use; and
- Any manufacturer’s warranties and any returns are determined with reference to such warranties.
- If the Goods are purchased pursuant to an installation, the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement shall apply.
- Digital Electronics Australia is not liable for any power surges or damage to equipment caused by lightning strikes or power surges. Including damage via phone lines we recommend the use of UPS protection with phone line protection.
- All after hours work is chargeable for any Technical Support calls or onsite work.
- Any Technical Support calls during normal working hours are chargeable after a 10 minute period.
- All Warranty claims are to be done during normal working hours, otherwise charges to be applied.
- The copyright in the material contained in this site, together with the web site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software belongs to Digital Electronics.
- You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use, but you may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, re-sell, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the permission of Digital Electronics.
- Any logos, trademarks and registered trademarks used throughout the site remain the property of their respective owners.
If you have any questions with regards to these terms and conditions please contact us.